Shipping rates for a Saraz Handpan
- Up to $200 shipping, handling and packaging is included with each Saraz purchase. This covers 100% of the cost to all of the USA, Canada, and most countries in Europe. Shipping can be considerably more expensive to other places in the world and will require an additional cost of shipping provided at the time of ordering.
- Mexico, China and New Zealand: Approximately an additional $50-100
- Australia and Israel: Approximately an additional $250-350.
- All of South America and Africa: An additional $400+ unless using an importer organized from your specific country. If you organize an importer, it can be less than $200 total. We will cover the shipping to the importer’s initial address in the USA.
- Iran and North Korea: We have recently learned that we are sadly not legally able to ship to Iran or North Korea with any carrier service from the USA.
How long does it take to arrive?
In the USA, shipments are usually received within 2-5 business days depending on location. In Europe, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Japan, shipments arrive can arrive from within 3 days to a month. This is typically based primarily on how long it takes for the package to pass through customs. Usually, the process is very quick and efficient, however we have seen a instruments be held in customs for up to 4 weeks.
All shipments include tracking and insurance. Specific details will be included in each shipping quote as there is some variation depending on destination. Most shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail, Priority International, or Priority Express International and require a signature at delivery. In special circumstances to certain countries, Global Express International is used. This is handled by USPS in the USA and FEDex outside of the USA. Customs regulations and import taxes vary greatly from country to country. Customs regulations and import fees are the responsibility of the customer to research and pay. Each international package is shipped with an original invoice.
We safely ship instruments worldwide in specially designed packaging. The interior surfaces of every box are lined with 4 mm thick corrugated plastic. There are four more pieces of 4 mm thick corrugated plastic folded into triangles that stand parallel to the height of the box in each of the four corners. This provides greater strength between the two largest surfaces of the box. We then use heavy-duty high strength strapping tape to cover every edge of the box as well as cross over each of the two largest surfaces. Finally, we place “Fragile” stickers on every surface. In combination with the protection provide by the Evatek carrying case included with each Saraz Handpan, we have found this method to be remarkably safe for shipping our instruments worldwide.