After a long waiting list of orders from 2014, we are pleased to once again be accepting requests for specific scale requests.
If you are interested in purchasing a Saraz with a scale of your choice from our offered scale list, then we kindly ask you to answer ALL of the questions in the request form below and submit your request by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our Contact Page.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING A SARAZ
- We will contact all requests within 14 days. If your request is not accepted the first time you submit it, please do not take it personally. We simply cannot physically build an instrument for every request.
- If your request is accepted, we will provide you with a quote for the specific scale in your request. The current price is based on the number of notes and is in the same price range as other professional quality handpans. A Saraz comes with an Evatek Carrying Case, a microfiber cloth, a sample of rust preventative, a Saraz T shirt, and a copy of the album Reentry by EW Harris and the Saraz Entourage. For additional cost we also offer Flykits and the Polycase 2.1 by Hard Case Technologies, as well as additional Froglube, microfiber cloths, and LugLoc Luggage locators. For details on shipping costs, please visit: www.sarazhandpans.com/shipping/
- If your request is accepted, FULL payment including shipping costs will be required before we begin building your Saraz. Please do not send us a request unless you are immediately prepared to pay for the instrument. For international purchases, we accept payment by bank transfer only. Within the USA, we accept bank transfer and money orders. We do not accept credit cards, personal checks, or paypal for any instrument purchases. All shipping costs, import taxes, VAT, and any additional shipping fees are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Once your payment is completed, you may expect your Saraz to ship within 2-4 months. We have invested greatly into creating a stock of shells and refining our building methods in order to finish each requested Saraz within 2-4 months. While very rarely something might happen that could prolong this time period, we are keeping our waiting list small specifically so we can start instruments for accepted requests immediately and meet this timeline. Approximately 98% of currently built Saraz are finished within 2 months.
REQUEST FORM FOR A SARAZ
1. What is your First and Last name?
2. What is your shipping address?
3. What is your phone number including country code (This is for shipping only. We do not share personal information)
4. Are you able to pick up your Saraz in person in Asheville, NC, USA?
5. How and when did you discover the Saraz?
6. Why do you want a Saraz? If you wish to use a Saraz for more than just personal enjoyment, please explain. For example, if you are a musician or would like to use a Saraz in your work, please share information about your work as well as links to your recordings, videos, projects, and/or website.
7. Has anyone on our team ever met you in person? If yes, who, when and where?
8. What is your scale request? Please see www.sarazhandpans.com/scales/ for available scales and tell us the exact scale layout with all notes that you would like on a Saraz. We will not consider any scales beyond what are currently offered on our scale list. We will also not consider any requests that are undecided on scale choice. We promptly begin building instruments for all accepted requests so there will not be additional time to change your scale selection.
9. What other musical instruments do you own? (please include other handpans/sound sculptures that you own)
We will contact all requests within 14 days. At this time, there is no foreseeable deadline for submitting a request. If we decide to stop accepting requests, we will update this page with a deadline.
Thank you sincerely for your time and energy!
Wishing you all many blessings and endless inspiration
The Saraz Family