WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING A CUSTOM SARAZ
- Current price is based on the number of notes and is in the same price range as other professional quality handpans. A Saraz comes with an Evatek Carrying Case, a microfiber cloth, a sample of rust preventative, a Saraz T shirt and little piece of our heart and soul. We also offer Flykits by Hard Case Technologies, as well as additional Froglube, Pure Sound Pan Wax, Phoenix Oil, microfiber cloths, handpan stands and LugLoc Luggage locators. For details on shipping costs, please visit HERE.
- Crafting a Saraz is a significant investment in time, money and energy. For this reason, full payment including shipping costs will be required before we begin building your custom Saraz. For international purchases, we accept payment by bank transfer and Transferwise. Within the USA, we accept bank transfer, money orders, certified check and Paypal. A credit card can be used with either Transferwise or Paypal. All shipping costs, import taxes, VAT, credit card fees and any additional shipping fees are the buyer’s responsibility.
- In 2017, 99% of Saraz were completed within 4 months of receiving payment while most were completed within 3 months.
- First and Last Name
- Shipping Address
- Phone number including Country Code
- Which scale you would like on your custom Saraz. Please see Saraz Handpan Scales for available scale variations and please include all of the notes in the scale layout in your request. We are currently only considering scales on our list.
Thank you for your interest in the Saraz. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Saraz Family.
Wishing you many blessings and endless inspiration
The Saraz Crew
Dear Saraz family, Thank you guys so much for this pan. This F dorian sound make me speechless. The tone is softly touching my soul and the vibration is dancing a Tango with my heart. The pan arrived in perfect condition, your service was great. Regards - Ilija from Austria
I just received today my beautiful Saraz!!! In perfect condition. The packing is so professional. I’m very very happy . The sound is fantastic. Thank you very very much for all and to all your team. I feel blessed and lucky. - Laurent from Scotland
I've got it!!! My handpan arrived safely in my absence. And now I hold it in my hands. The sound is great - I love it.Thank you very much for this fantastic instrument. And thank you for your friendly and perfect customer service with all the information and special links! I am very happy - Alexandra from Germany
It’s here, it’s here.... I have been playing it for to days know and I’am very pleased wow I’am incredibly happy I finally said YES to invest in a handpan. Thank you so much, I believe this is going to feel like one of my best investments, like my cameras. Words are not good in order to say how I feel right now..... A big, big warm hug from the inner child of me. - Mary Lou from Norway
Now she was here 😉 And i Love it!!!! Amazing Sound, I'm so HAPPY!!! Thank you so much! In the Future i think i would order Another One 🙂 - Florian from Germany
Wow, it just arrived today, this is really a fantastic instrument, beautiful full sound, great tuning, chords spot on, looks fantastic. Having a great time learning, and playing , even the dogs (Boxers) like it very mellow. Just wanted to say Thank you for accepting my request to build one. Congrats to the team on another great one out the door! i'm going to enjoy this for a long time to come. - Terry from Colorado
My instrument arrived today in perfect condition! Just beautiful. Thank you for all your care and i am grateful for all your gifts of craftsmanship. - Alain from California
Good news, the handpan has arrived safely, thank you so much for everything. Can’t wait to learn how to play this magical instrument.- Embla from Iceland
To the Saraz craftsmen and team, This hand pan is fabulous!! I’m very pleased! The sound is fantastic and the craftsmanship is outstanding. I feel like I have an ancient vessel on my lap.... Something handed down from another world bringing wisdom to the moment. There’s an incredible sense of the elements earth, metal, water, wood, fire and air expressed in the resonating vibrations. Very cosmic. The instrument has completely exceeded any expectation! I’m actually blown away and humbled to have something so wonderfully crafted by someone with such care. Absolutely a one of a kind piece to be treasured and enjoyed. Thank you for the great experience from the first email inquiry about purchasing to the stout packaging at delivery. Also, kudos to the folks at Hardcase Technologies! The travel case is excellent quality and nicely designed. Again I’m very happy with my new instrument. - Perry from California
I have received my handpan. Everything is alright. The packaging was really good. When I was playing the first time, I had tears in my eyes - I am so happy. Thank you so much for making this possible. - Josep from Germany
My handpan arrived today and I'm blown away by the quality of this instrument!Superb and subtle sound. I'm going to enjoy playing this. Thank you 🙂- Olaf from the UK
My Saraz just arrived and it is beautiful with exquisite sound! Many thanks,- Lillian from Massachusetts
I wanted to let y’all know that I received my handpan today, and I am overjoyed! I’m looking forward to learning and making music with it for years to come! Thank you so much.- Rebecca from Washington
My Handpan has arrived in Sydney Australia safely and has a beautiful tone! Thank you for all your work.- Alene from Australia
It was in 2013 at Handpangea, a handpan gathering in North Carolina, that I first met Mark Garner and experienced his Saraz. By 2013, there were already several makers out there. Mark had brought in one of his prototypes to the event. I was immediately impressed and I expressed my interest in his instruments. By then, I had owned my Hang for close to 7 years and the thought of acquiring a new handpan was thrilling! Mark put me on his waiting list that weekend, expecting to build my Saraz sometime in 2014—about a year and half later. Little did I know I would get—not one but—two Saraz handpans by then! Indeed, in the fall of 2013, I was lucky enough to buy a Saraz Equinox through a flash sale on their website. It's a fabulous instrument. A year later, at HangOut USA 2014, I was back in North Carolina to pick up my second Saraz: an Oxalista. Since then, fellow handpan player Josh Rivera has joined Mark and his team, and they have been making wonderful handpans! I have had the chance to visit the Saraz workshop—you can read the story here—and I can't say enough good things about their team. - Sylvian Paslier of www.sylvainpasliermusic.com